Under the Wires.

Kia Ora My name is Jasleen and today I will be talking about ANZAC day,Hope you enjoy.

On ANZAC day to commemorate the solders that died in the war the teachers decided to make us feel how the solders felt.When the bell rang we all were told to get into three lines and march to the courts.We all obeyed their orders then  they explained the rules.If we talked we would have to do 10 jumping Jacks if we did something good we would get a house point. We all had to start off with doing laps around the court.

Then we went inside,They gave us simple orders.Every thing seemed easy, but then we had to get our thing but under string.And worst part about it was that we were not allowed to touch the rope.It took awhile but we got our things but we did it, assembled into hauraki  and had to make a group with one person from each class.But we only got 20 seconds to do it.

After that we all got our own problem to solve in our groups.We all got 5 minutes to read  them understand what to do.After that we all had to miss out on fruit break and wait until morning tea.We did maths basted on word war 1 and 2, the questions were hard but we finished them.After our morning tea we spent the rest of the day reading 2 Anzac books and making poems based on them,then we got to watch a short film of the war.

After Lunch we all finished our poems and then we all had to untie all the string.We all were exhausted but at the end of the day we all got chocolate fish from Mrs Najak in Manukau.

Thank You for reading my blog post hope you enjoyed it.

BYE BYE.

One thought on “Under the Wires.

1. Malo e lei lei Jasleen my name is Patrick from St Patrick’s school. I really like how you guys salute for soldiers that died on ANZAC day and how you describe everything you guys did on ANZAC.I was really amazed that you used some really good descriptive words it was so good to read it.